Batca Fitness Omega 4 Multi-Station Machine.
Outright Performance is the basis of design for the Omega 4, the ideal blend of refined exercise stations and advanced frame design.
Based on single station design principles, the Omega 4 offers a complete circuit of refined exercise stations without compromise. Evenly balanced stations allow each user (up to four) to exercise in a very comfortable amount of personal space. The smooth and quiet performance leads to an unmatched full-body workout.
The advanced frame structure provides a solid workout experience from all angles. Outstanding design elements make the Omega 4 as attractive as it is strong. The Omega 4 as attractive as it is strong. The meticulous design is highlighted by a beautiful finish of deep matte black, precise titanium silver, and elegant gloss black.
- Multiple Users - Four 200 lb. weight stacks accommodate up to four users
- Single Station Design - Eliminates the need to make multiple adjustments to perform an exercise, allowing users to workout more quickly and efficiently
- Advanced Adjustability - Virtually any size user can use the Omega Gym safely and easily with gas-assist, pop-pin adjustments
- Super Smooth - The nylon-coated, lubricated military spec cable with 2000 lb. tensile strength is not only strong, but smooth
- Commercial - The Omega 4 is commercially rated and warranted, proving its durability in even the most rugged fitness facility
- Chest Press
- Pec Fly
- Lat Pulldown
- Swiveling High Pulley
- Ab Crunch
- Mid Pulley
- Leg Extension
- Seated Leg Curl
- Chest Supported Mid Row
- Low Pulley
- Standing Bicep Curl
- Optional Leg Press
- Base Unit: 1,339lbs
- With Leg Press: 1,755 lbs
- Handlebars: Ergonomically Molded Hand-grips.
- Dual 200 lb. Weight Stacks. Precision Machined Steel Plates. Heavy Rubber Suspension Bumpers Absorb Shock.
- Shrouds: Powder-coated Steel Weight Stack Guard.
- Cables: Nylon Coated, Lubricated Military Spec Cable w/ 2000 lb. Tensile Strength & Pivoting Cable Ends.
- Frame:Frame: 2" x 4" & 1.5" x 3" Flat Oval 11 Gauge Structural Steel Tube with 3/8" & 1/4" Thick Steel Plate. Powder-coated Paint.
- Misc Features: Rubber Feet Protects Floors. Sealed Radial Bearings & Oil Impregnated Bronze Bushings for all Pivot Points. Chromed Guide Rods. Glass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys Operate on Precision Steel Ball Bearings. Double-stitched Upholstery.
- 9'4" L x 8'1" W x 7'0" H
- With Leg Press: 9'4" L x 9'0" W x 7'0" H
- Weight: 1,339 lbs
- With Leg Press: 1,755 lbs
Warranty Frame: Lifetime frame & welded parts warranty.
Warranty Parts: 5 years moving parts warranty (pulleys, bushings, bearings, pull pins). 3 years hardware warranty (cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs, and all other hardware.
Warranty Wear Items: 1 year paint, chrome, upholstery and grips warranty.
Commercial Warranty: 10 years frame & welded parts warranty. 3 years moving parts warranty (pulleys, bushings, bearings, pull pins). 1 years hardware warranty (cables, belts, bolts, nuts, caps, plugs, bumpers, washers, levelers, decals, gas springs, and all other hardware.) 6 months paint, chrome, upholstery and grips warranty.